Friday, 11 August 2017

The Reading Quest - My TBR


I'm taking part in The Reading Quest! The Reading Quest is a reading challenge created by Aentee of Read at Midnight. All of the beautiful artwork was created by CW of Read Think Ponder. To take part in the reading challenge you must sign up at Read in Midnight by Sunday, August 13.

I'm taking part here on my blog, and on my YouTube channel, Cook Read Create!


To take part, you choose one of four characters and you go on their quest along the game board, earning points as you go. Head to Read at Midnight for the instructions and rules.


I have chosen to be a Knight! My TBR is:

  • Genesis (The Rosie Black Chronicles #1) by Lara Morgan - The First Book of a Series
  • If Birds Fly Back by Carlie Sorosiak - A Book with a Verb in its Title
  • Gap Year in Ghost Town by Michael Pryor - A Book with a Weapon on its Cover
  • Final Girls by Riley Sager - A Book with a Red Cover
  • The Dead Zone by Stephen King - A Book that has a TV/Movie Adaptation


The first three books are physical copies, Final Girls is an eARC and The Dead Zone is an audio book.


I am really looking forward to taking part and seeing what everyone else has chosen to be and to read! Let me know if you're joining us on The Reading Quest!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely TBR Amanda and good luck! I'm going to be participating in this too!

    xx Anisha @ sprinkled Pages

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox