Wednesday, 5 July 2017

June Wrap Up and Book Haul. Plus, July TBR!

June was a great month of reading for me. I feel like I've properly left my reading slump behind and I'm back to enjoying reading again. I read 8 books including a French audio book, one non-fiction/memoir from the library, and 6 YA novels.



Check out my wrap up here or on my YouTube channel.



I also acquired some fantastic new books that I'm really looking forward to reading, including a lot of AussieYA. I've added some of the books I didn't get to in June to my new stack of books to create a large TBR for July - wish me luck!



3 comments:

  1. Mands! :D I think you had a pretty good month for June. I'm so excited to read Ballad for a Mad Girl and Still Life With Tornado, and will be picking some others up from the library sometime.

    You got lots of great books! And that TBR - phew! Good luck, hope you can at least smash through most of them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nice reads in the month.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi, hi!
Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment.
My priority is to return comments on YOUR blogs because I know how much a comment can make someone's day!
If I have time I will also try to comment back on my blog.
Mands xox